Link to questions: http://www.meghanrosette.com/2011/02/50-random-questions-tag.html?m=1
Hey everyone, so I decided to do another random question tag. Hope you enjoy.
Hey everyone, so I decided to do another random question tag. Hope you enjoy.
- Where were you 3 hours ago?- Bed, sleeping.
- Who are you in love with?- No one in a romantic way but I love my family and friends.
- Have you ever eaten a crayon?- No cos my parents would of reminded me if I had.
- Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?- blanket and phone.
- When is the last time you went to the mall?- A couple of weeks ago.
- Are you wearing socks right now?- No.
- Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?- As far as I know yes.
- When was the last time you drove out of town?- A while ago, I can't even remember.
- Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?- No.
- Are you hot?- Hell no, it's quite cold haha ;) I don't think I'm hot but guys have told me I am and they didn't have a white stick.
- What was the last thing you had to drink? - Flavoured tea.
- What are you wearing right now?- Frozen pyjamas.
- Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?- I don't have a car but if I did I think I would let the car wash do it for me, lol.
- Last food that you ate?- Salad with Quorn style nuggets.
- Where were you last week at this time?- Just going out of the house to give a family member a birthday present.
- Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?- Surprisingly no.
- When is the last time you ran?- A while ago, probs ran for the bus, lol.
- What's the last sporting event you watched?- My brothers first boxing match 2 weeks ago, I think.
- What is your favourite animal?- dogs and dolphins.
- Your dream vacation?- Rome or New York.
- Last person's house you were in?- A family members.
- Worst injury you've ever had? - Does a broken heart count, I've swollen my hand and ankle before but nothing too bad.
- Have you been in love?- Yes, hasn't everyone though!
- Do you miss anyone right now?- Quite a few people to be honest.
- Last play you saw?- I don't even know it's been that long.
- What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? Being myself and being happy.
- What are your plans for tonight?- Reading and getting stuff ready for tomorrow.
- Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?- Probs a random or one of my mates.
- Next trip you are going to take?- I haven't a clue.
- Ever go to camp?- Not in a long time.
- Were you an Honor roll student in school?- No we don't have them in England.
- What do you want to know about the future?-If I will be successful and happy.
- Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?-No.
- Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?- I should really go but I have a Phobia of doctors.
- Where is your best friend?- Probs at work or out with other friends.
- How is your best friend?-Last time I spoke to her she was bored.
- Do you have a tan?- No I'm doing a Casper look this month haha.
- What are you listening to right now?- Where the heart is on TV.
- Do you collect anything?-Makeup.
- Who is the biggest gossiper you know?- One of my aunty's and people I used to work with, you bump into some and they will fill you in on 3 months worth of gossip that you already know about.
- Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?- Never.
- Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- Yes.
- What does your last text message say?- Well lets hope you hear sumit. X
- Do you like hot sauce?- It's ok.
- Last time you took a shower?- I had a bath last night, I prefer baths rather than showers.
- Do you need to do laundry?- My mam has already done it.
- What is your heritage?- Quite boring but 100% English as far as I know, and all from the north east of England.
- Are you someones best friend?- Yes.
- Are you rich?- No, I wish I was though.
- What were you doing at 12AM last night?- Watching games of thrones, which is a Monday tradition to watch that or the walking dead.
Well that all for today, So until my next Blog Post Goodbye Everybody.
Take care, Have a nice day & become the person you've always dreamt you could be without changing who you are inside & good luck on following your dreams.
Much Love
Take care, Have a nice day & become the person you've always dreamt you could be without changing who you are inside & good luck on following your dreams.
Much Love


No comments:
Post a Comment