Tuesday, 30 June 2015

My movie marathon week


Hey Everyone, So i don't normally watch movies, but i was house sitting lately so i decided to watch loads of movies that's I've always wanted to watch and some classic old faves too and new one's too.

Day 1: - 
1.The little mermaid.
2.Tangled Ever after.
3.Up.
4.The human centipede 2. 
5.The duff.
6.Despicable me.
7.Brave.
1. Favourite movie of the day? - The duff.
2. Favourite scene of the day? - The prom scene from The duff.
3.The movie I didn't think I would enjoy but I did? - Brave.
4.The funniest movie? - Brave.
5.Worst movie of the day? - The human centipede 2.
6.Worst scene of the day? - Half of the scenes from the movie the human centipede 2, made me feel sick.
7.How many of these movies would I watch again? - Every single one apart from the human centipede 2, as I couldn't cope with watching that again, it was way too disturbing. 
8.Did any movie make you think about life? - The duff, how others see each other and how I see myself also how I see others, embrace yourself and bring your own uniqueness to who you truly are.
9.Favourite song featured? - Part of your world by the little mermaid, as I sang along and I know the words off by heart as I love that song so much. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BZp2dxpwF8
10.Have I seen any of these movies before today? - The little mermaid as it's my favourite Disney movie.

Day 2: - 
1.Insidious.
2.Pitch perfect.
3.The human centipede 3.
4.LOL. 
5.So undercover.

1.Favourite movie of the day? - Lol.
2.Favourite scene of the day? - When Lola sticks up for Ashley, she spends most of the movie hating on her.
3.The movie I didn't think I would enjoy but I did? - Pitch perfect.
4.The funniest movie? - Pitch perfect. 
5.Worst movie of the day? -The human centipede 3.
6.Worst scene of the day? - Every scene from The human centipede 3.
7.How many of these movies would I watch again? - Probs Pitch perfect, lol and so undercover and defo not the human centipede 3 as the cast where so wooden and couldn't act at all. 
8.Did any movie make you think about life? - Yes I want to be Miley Cyrus she gets the fittest of boys in these movies lol and how we always jump to the wrong conclusion. 
9.Favourite song featured in each movie?- From lol hearts on fire (Jonathan clay and Scott Thomas)  http://youtu.be/M-l09ROIICU
10.Have I seen any of these movies before today? - Insidious was on at my mates house in the background but the sound qualities wasn't too good and I tried to watch so undercover before but it crashed on me.

Day 3: - 
1.If i stay.
2.Insidious 2.
3.The woman in black 2.
4.Pitch perfect 2.

1.Favourite movie of the day? - Pitch Perfect 2.
2.Favourite scene of the day? - The end when they won.
3.The movie I didn't think I would enjoy but I did? - Insidious 2.
4.The funniest movie? - Pitch perfect 2.
5.Worst movie of the day? - If i stay.
6.Worst scene of the day? - The jumpy scenes in both horrors.
7.How many of these movies would I watch again? - Probs all of them.
8.Did any movie make you think about life? - If i stay, based on what happens to her and giving a choice to stay or go.
9.Favourite song featured? - Flashlight Acapella from pitch perfect 2.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RTZedryctw
10.Have I seen any of these movies before today? - Insidious was on once in the background at my friends house.

Day 4: -
1.Testament of youth.
2.Gone girl.
3.Another Cinderella story.
4.Despicable me 2.
5.Grown ups.

 
1.Favourite movie of the day? - Another Cinderella story.
2.Favourite scene of the day? - The dance between Mary and Joey when Joey doesn't know that mary is dancing behind the mirror, but feels something when he's near the mirror, like a strong connection.
3.The movie I didn't think I would enjoy but I did? - Grown ups.
4.The funniest movie? - Grown up.
5.Worst movie of the day? - Testament of youth (even though kit harington was in it.)
6.Worst scene of the day? - A scene from Gone girl was pretty Disturbing.
7.How many of these movies would I watch again? - Probs all of them.
8.Did any movie make you think about life? - Gone girl, on how messed up some people are and the lengths they would go to.
9.Favourite song featured? - Happy from Despicable me 2.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-GLuydiMe4
10.Have I seen any of these movies before today? - Another Cinderella story was on TV on Xmas day, i watched half and i was really into it but we had to go out and visit family, so i was recording it. My dad didn't know, so he unplugged the TV and when i got back only half was recorded, i was gutted but found it on DVD at my local bargain shop, 3 months later but only just got round to watching it.

Day 5: -
1.Grown ups 2.
2.Taken 2.
3.Beautiful creatures.


1.Favourite movie of the day? -grown ups 2.
2.Favourite scene of the day? -The party fight scene.
3.The movie I didn't think I would enjoy but I did? - taken 2.
4.The funniest movie? - grown ups 2.
5.Worst movie of the day? - beautiful creatures (not as good as the book.)
6.Worst scene of the day? - Any of the blood and violent scenes from taken.
7.How many of these movies would I watch again? - All of them.
8.Did any movie make you think about life? - Beautiful creatures made me think that maybe we dream of a person aka a soul mate before we meet them.
9.Favourite song featured? - Never too late by Thenewno2 from the beautiful creatures soundtrack. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dOZs8zqY8I
10.Have I seen any of these movies before today? - I saw beautiful creatures at the cinemas when it first came out, then read the books and wanted to watch it again, but the book is way better.

Well that all for today, So until my next Blog Post Goodbye Everybody.
Take care, Have a nice day & become the person you've always dreamt you could be without changing who you are inside & good luck on following your dreams. 
Much Love




No comments:

Post a Comment