Friday, 3 July 2015

The first half of 2015 question tag

Hey everyone, so I've decided to do a question tag based on the first 6 months of the year and i will do this every 6 months with different answers to see how much I've grown as a person, so i hope you enjoy this.

Questions:
1.What have you achieved in the last 6 months?- I left a job that i hated and started blogging, in less than 3 months i received over 1000 views on my blog, Thank you to everyone who made me achieve this. <3 

2.What would you like to achieve in the next 6 months?- To have at least one YouTube video up and to have a better job with a good income.

3.Have you traveled anywhere beautiful in the last 6 months? - Kielder waters.

4.Where would you like to travel in the next 6 months? - To Do a contiki tour around The uk and go to new places I've never been before.

5.Set yourself 6 goals for the next 6 months?-
1,Exercise more.
2.Eat healthier.
3.Become more organised.
4. Socialise more with friends.
5. Enjoy life more.
6. Follow my YouTube dream.

6.Did you achieve all your goals you set yourself over the last 6 months?- I started blogging and left a job i hated so 2 out of a million goals isn't too bad.

7.Have you changed your hair colour in the last 6 months? - It's now a more natural blonde, but i wanted to go pink now i want to dip dye the ends brown, But i want to be fully brown and cut short by the end of the year but that will probably change.

8.Have you changed your beauty regime in the last 6 months?- I've changed the day i pamper myself from a Sunday to a Monday to whenever i can be bothered to do it.

9.Have you changed the way you do your makeup in the last 6 months?- Yes, i always change it, changed what i use to apply foundation with and my primer has changed also.

10.What is your current favourite foods and drinks? - Dominos pizza, macaroons, Chocolate and dr pepper. (which needs to change in the next 6 months.) I do drink lemon and lime water every morning with vitamin tablets and try to eat salad a lot too.

Well that all for today, So until my next Blog Post Goodbye Everybody.
Take care, Have a nice day & become the person you've always dreamt you could be without changing who you are inside & good luck on following your dreams. 
Much Love




No comments:

Post a Comment