Sunday, 29 March 2015

Tag: 100 Questions Nobody Asks!

Link to questions: http://classygirlwithcurls.com/2013/04/07/tag-100-questions-nobody-asks/



1:Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Depends on how messy or organised I've been that day. One is always opened cos of the mirror inside although i don't use the mirror, as i go in my parents room to do my hair while sitting on their bed. 
2:Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotel?

Yeah! Hello Freebies! I don't use them i give them to my parents instead.


3:Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?

Tucked in, i can't sleep in an unmade bed, so i have to make it before i go to bed if i haven't made it when i got up.


4:Have you ever stolen a street sign before?

....... I've never been that drunk. I have no use for a street sign either haha.


5:Do you like to use post-it notes?

I forget i own them lol .


6:Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?

Yeah. I get loads sent to me or get them in shops, only one i normally use are boots ones for boots points.


7:Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?

Swarm of bee's, all you need is water to get away from them, bears you die.


8:Do you have freckles?

Nope, if i did i would cover them with makeup, Saying that freckles on people nose's are so cute though.


9:Do you always smile for pictures?

Haha No I'm a pout kinda girl unfortunately, i smiled on a picture the other week and i really should smile on pictures more, but i just think i look better pouting than smiling.


10:What is your biggest pet peeve?

Spitting! Unhygienic people and rude people with no manners.

11:Do you ever count your steps when you walk?

Sometimes.

12:Have you ever been camping?

Yes about 3 or 4 years ago and it put me of alcohol for about a month.


13:How long has it been since you’ve been camping?

3 or 4 years ago.


14:Do you ever dance even if theres no music playing?

Yes lol.


15:Do you chew your pens and pencils?

Sometimes, but they are used by only me, i wouldn't if they were shared.


16:How many people have you spent time with this week?

More Than 30 as I've been out a few times this week with friends.


17:What size is your bed?

double or kingsize.


18:What is your Song of the week?

Chester See & Tiffany Alvord version of Ellie Gouldings Song 'Love me like you do'.


19:Is it okay for guys to wear pink?

Salmon Pink is ok, Bright Pink you have to be more daring to pull it off.


20:Do you still watch cartoons?

Now and again but haven't for agers.


21:Whats your least favorite movie?

A Serious Man. - The most Boring Film I've ever seen.


22:Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?

Somewhere Nobody would think of looking.


23:What do you drink with dinner?

Water. Coffee or tea. or nothing at all.


24:What do you dip a chicken nugget in?

I only eat Quorn Style Nuggets & It's either Tomato sauce, BBQ sauce or a homemade spicy sauce.


25:What is your favorite food?

Pizza.


26:What movies could you watch over and over and still love?

What a girl wants.


27:Last person you kissed/kissed you?

That would be telling.


28:Were you ever a boy/girl scout?

Hahahahaha. I Wish.


29:Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?

If i had a perfect body i would pose in a bikini, nude nope.


30:When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?

I can't even remember.


31:Can you change the oil on a car?

No. I Don't drive, so never needed to know how to.


32:Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

Can't Drive.


33:Ever ran out of gas?

Can't Drive.


34:Favorite kind of sandwich?

Subway Sandwich - Italian herb & cheese bread, cheese, lettuce, red onions & Mayonnaise or BBQ sauce. ( I'm not a massive lover of mayonnaise apart from when its on a sub.)


35:Best thing to eat for breakfast?

I'm such a picky eater that it changes all the time, but egg & veggie mashed together are defo a fave of mine.

36:What is your usual bedtime?

11-12ish but i don't get to sleep until after 4, a girl with insomnia problem.


37:Are you lazy?

Extremely but at least i admit it.


38:When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?

Witch more than likely every year, cos that's the only costume my parents bought me lol.


39:What is your Chinese astrological sign?

Rabbit.

40:How many languages can you speak?

A Million....In my dreams of course. just the one.

41:Do you have any magazine subscriptions?

No, i don't read magazines.


42:Which are better legos or lincoln logs?

Pass. I've never heard of Lincoln logs.


43:Are you stubborn?

I think so. I'm not sure.


44:Who is better…Leno or Letterman?

I Don't Know of them as i live in England.


45:Ever watch soap operas?

I used to until i got so far behind on them that i just stopped watching them all together.

46:Are you afraid of heights?

Not really.


47:Do you sing in the car?

Sometimes.


48:Do you sing in the shower?

Sometimes.


49:Do you dance in the car?

Sometimes.


50:Ever used a gun?

Does a water pistol count? other than that no. I Don't believe in weapons unless zombies attack us.


51:Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?

I Can't remember.


52:Do you think musicals are cheesy?

Yes but so addictive.


53:Is Christmas stressful?
Only if you work in retail or forget to buy things, but if your organised you will be stress free.
54:Ever eat a pierogi?

As far as i know i haven't, unless it is vegetarian or vegan i probably wouldn't eat it to be honest.


55:Favorite type of fruit pie?

Apple.


56:Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?

Actress.(still do.) Singer in a band.(can't sing.) Work in a shop. (I hate shop work.)


57:Do you believe in ghosts?

Yes & No. I've never seen one so i just don't know on that one.


58:Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?

All the time. I always go I've had a dream about this moment and it freaks people out lol. My bad.


59:Take a vitamin daily?

I own vitamins but forget to take it, was meant to start taking them today but forgot cos my alarm for them didn't go off.


60:Wear slippers?

Yes.


61:Wear a bath robe?

Now and Again.


62:What do you wear to bed?

Pajamas.


63:First concert?

Steps. (I know....Cringe.)


64:Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?

We Don't have any of them but i wished we did cos I've seen on you tube some nice things from target and wal-mart.


65:Nike or Adidas?

It's just a name they are both good.


66:Cheetos Or Fritos?

Cheetos.


67:Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?

Peanuts.


68:Ever hear of the group Tres Bien?

Nope. Neither has Google.


69:Ever take dance lessons?

No i did gymnastics instead.

70:Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?

Dj'ing. Club Promoting. Modeling. .....I Just Need to find him first haha.


71:Can you curl your tongue?

No.


72:Ever won a spelling bee?

As If.


73:Have you ever cried because you were so happy?

Yes.


74:Own any record albums?

Millions of them and don't use them now anymore.


75:Own a record player?

Yes, but it doesn't get used.


76:Regularly burn incense?

No.


77:Ever been in love?

Yes, but did he ever love me? Now that's a question and a half.


78:Who would you like to see in concert?

Taylor swift.

79:What was the last concert you saw?

North east Live I Think. (2 years ago when JLS & The wanted Where still together.)


80:Hot tea or cold tea?

Hot tea.


81:Tea or coffee?

Coffee.


82:Sugar or snickerdoodles?

What is snickerdoodles?? google says snickerdoodles look good, google says i need to make these snickerdoodles.

83:Can you swim well?

Yes & No. I used to be able to but at the same time i have a fear of drowning.


84:Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?

Yes.
.

85:Are you patient?

I used to be.


86:DJ or band, at a wedding?

Band.


87:Ever won a contest?

I think so, i won a few things just can't remember what. 


88:Ever have plastic surgery?

No i don't believe in it unless you really need it.


89:Which are better black or green olives?

Both are vile.


90:Can you knit or crochet?

Neither.


91:Best room for a fireplace?

Sitting room.


92:Do you want to get married?

Yes.


93:If married, how long have you been married?

Well me and Mr Invisible have been married forever. Excuse the Sarcasm, I'm British lol.


94:Who was your HS crush?

Boys who were too old for me.


95:Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?

No. I'm not a toddler. 


96:Do you have kids?

As far as i know i haven't had any (Looks around the room to make sure) Nope i don't own any children, thank god for that.


97:Do you want kids?

Yeah, as long as they come potty trained, lol.


98:Whats your favorite color? 

Pink & Purple.


99:Do you miss anyone right now?
Lost family who are sadly no longer here. (R.I.P)

100:Something that happened to you in middle school.

I took nail vanish to school, a girl i was with decided to graffiti the cloak room and we denied it but we got caught, i might of helped, oops. we were rebels haha.

Well that all for today, So until my next Blog Post Goodbye Everybody.
Take care, Have a nice day & become the person you've always dreamt you could be without changing who you are inside & good luck on following your dreams. 
Much Love 




2 comments: