Thursday, 19 March 2015

Tag: 25 questions about me

Link To Questions: http://www.luuux.com/viz/tag-25-questions-about-me-1



1: Do you have any pets ? Not since my dog passed away at the end of august, due to illness and old age, she is a total miss but my dad told me on Saturday that i am officially allowed a new dog and that we are going to an animal rescue centre to get one, once my brother sells his van, so I'm really happy about that, but knowing me i will end up trying to adopt all the animals.

Question 2: Name three things that are physically close to you: Laptop, Phone & Thumper pillow.

Question 3: What`s the weather like right now ? This afternoon for the first time in forever its been quite sunny, so its just dark right now and not raining as far as i know, and pretty warm for a change.

Questions 4: Do you drive ? If so, have you crashed?  No, but when i was at school my cousin who worked at the school, let me and my mates chill in her car at lunchtime, and i once accidentally drove it, not far just off the curb and scared everyone in the car, my bad.

Question 5: What time did you wake up this morning ? 1pm, which is bad for me.

Question 6: When was the last time you showered ? Today.

Question 7: What was the last movie that you saw ?  The fault in our stars but i read the book first, they could of added more in it, like i wanted hazel's dad to be more emotional than he was in the movie, to show more of the sad moments too, but they left out loads, proper let down.

Question 8: What does you last text message say? "I xan pick you up bout 1130 if you want" - and that's the way i received it.

Question 9: What is your ringtone?? My text tone is ooosh short tone (by Keith lemon) and my ringtone is the walking dead opening theme tune, cos I'm a massive walking dead fan, but saying that i always have my phone on silent, or vibrate.

Question 10: Have you ever been to a different country? Yes Spain, Amsterdam, Scotland, France, Belgium & Florida. 

Question 11: Do you like sushi? I Don't Love it but I've had it twice and it was the vegetarian ones.

Question 12: Where do you buy your groceries? Tesco's, Asda, the Co-op & sainsburys.

Question 13: Have you ever taken any medication to help you fall asleep faster? I Used to buy the sleepeaze tablets from boots, but i Kinda got addicted and using them ruined my sleeping patterns, so i stopped and I'm still trying to get my insomnia under control. 

Question 14: How many sibling do you have? I Have 1 Full brother & 2 Surrogate Sisters (Who might as well be my sisters.)

Question 15: Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? I Have a laptop but i want an apple computer for when i start my YouTube channel cos all youtubers seem to have them.

Question 16: How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 28 Years Old, Although i don't look it and always get Id'd when I'm out Having drinks with friends and family, i did yesterday but a fit lad and he went when he saw i was born in '1987' - Bloody hell.

Question 17: Do you wear contacts or glasses ? No but i want coloured contacts and those cool glasses for fashion reasons lol.

Question 18: Do you colour your hair ? Yes, In the last 2 years I've been Brown, Black, Red & Now I'm currently Blonde.

Question 19: Tell me something you are planing to do today: I'm gonna have supper, peppermint tea, post this blog, maybe post on instagram & twitter then chill in bed and read a book which is probably gonna be Games of Thrones again, as i downloaded it on my nook on Tuesday and read like 5 chapters.

Question 20: When was the last time you cried? Tuesday or Monday and it was cos i missed my dog and i kinda thought about my emotional goodbye to her.

Question 21: What is your perfect pizza topping? Loads of veg & quorn pieces is yummy.

Question 22: Which do you prefer, hamburger or cheeseburger ? Veggie Burger.

Question 23: Have you ever had an all-nighter ? Every night when i can't sleep or if I'm out with friends always turns into an all nighter, lol.
. 
Question 24: What is your eye colour ? Blue but my friend said a couple of years ago that they were turning brown in the middle, then the other day i was looking at them and they looked like they were turning green, which is strange tbh.

Question 25: Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Yes, i prefer Dr Pepper if any fizzy drinks, i prefer the taste of it over coca cola and Pepsi any day.


Well that all for today, So until my next Blog Post Goodbye Everybody.
Take care, Have a nice day & become the person you've always dreamt you could be without changing who you are inside & good luck on following your dreams. 
Much Love 


No comments:

Post a Comment